0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
Time has elapsed
Drag the examples below to match them with the type of poor planning.
Perhaps you feel some of these examples overlap? Decision making is a personal experience and we all have our own perspective.
- Ahmed took his family out for lunch at the same expensive restaurant as last month and he has run out of money again
- Fatima spent all her monthly allowance on a second watch. She now thinks it's unnecessary and was a waste
- Khaled bought a car because his friend encouraged him. Now he is struggling to make the payments
- When shopping, Mohamed picked the first coffee jar he saw and it didn't taste good when he got home
- Sara was pushed into making an investment without taking time to think or seek a second opinion
Didn’t learn from previous decisions
Didn't need to buy
Influenced by family and friends
Didn't research before making decision
Didn't reconsider decision, now it's too late