Choosing an advisor
We can take various steps to help ensure we find the right advisor
Plan and Research advisors
- Search for advisors online, look for reviews, experiences or any previous legal disputes
- Ask a friend to help you search online if unsure (check Arabic and English)
Ask for referrals
- Do you know people who have used an advisor before?
- Ask for their experience working with the advisor including long-term outcomes
- Does the advisor have certifications and licenses from an official body?
- Ask for a copy of their certificate and check with official body if uncertain
Speak to advisors before deciding
- How is the advisor’s compensation structure. Do they work in your interest?
- Ask if they only make money by advising you or do they take commission?
Ask for testimonials
- Does the advisor have testimonials and experiences from previous clients?
- Ask if they have quotes, video testimonials or case studies
Signs of the wrong advisor!
Always be cautious of advisors, they may not have your best interests in mind or lack the necessary expertise to provide sound advice.
I guarantee you results
This is once in a lifetime, make your decision now!
There is no risk involved in this decision!
Trust me. You don’t need the details. Sign here
I have a secret strategy no one else knows
You don’t need an emergency fund, invest it all